Welcome To Total You Laifstyle

Habits are changeable, habits are breakable. The only thing that can stop you from changing your habit is you. The ultimate tool for changing the habits that are not adding value to your life is self discipline. If you can muster the will power to become self disciplined and focus on making the lifestyle changes you need, then you are on your way to empowering yourself to become all that you ever wanted to be.

I am a strong believer in taking problems out from the roots, going to the basics. Habits are formed every day, and over time, they become established; therefore they can not be broken overnight. You need to constantly hit at it to break it with all the positive measures you have adopted.


Total You laif Style

Sunday 11 September 2016

I am your constant companion; I am your greatest helper or your heaviest burden. I will push you onward or drag you down to failure. I am at your command. Half of the tasks that you do you might just as well Turn over to me and I will do them quickly and correctly. I am easily managed; you must merely be firm with me. Show me exactly how you want something done. After a few lessons, I will do it automatically. I am the servant of all great people and the regret of all failures as well. Those who are great, I have made great. Those who are failures, I have made failures. I am not a machine but I will work with all its precision Plus the intelligence of a person. Now you may run me for profit or you may run me for ruin. It makes no difference to me. Take me, train me, be firm with me and I will lay the world at your feet. Be easy with me and I will destroy you. I am called Habit! Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, people